Head of Unique Challenges - Charity Sector
An exciting opportunity to work with a local Charity managing the day to day operations of unique challenges.
For the role of Head of Unique Challenges you will be involved in:-
- Taking the lead in planning, creating and executing new unique challenges in the UK and Worldwide
- Managing all financial and logistical aspects
- Dealing with Compliance and Health & Safety
- Working with the team to create compelling and interesting marketing and advertising campaigns
- Overseeing the training walks and information days
- Developing leadership programs to cultivate staff to lead, support and manage challenges
The position of Head of Unique Challenges will require the following experience:-
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent
- Demonstrate previous experience within the events industry
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Previous staff management experience
- Physical ability to take part in challenges
This is a very rewarding role and will see you earn a salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.