Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive
Juice Cheltenham are delighted to be supporting a fantastic organisation with their search for a Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive.
The key responsibility of this role is to implement the digital marketing strategy for brands and the companies customers The aims are:
- To increase customer engagement in social media to drive footfall to the shop and measure ROI.
- To increase web traffic.
- To increase the B2B and B2C brand awareness.
The role will necessitate the use of the latest digital technologies including: Social Media Marketing Tools, Marketing Automation, Web Analytics Tools, Content Management Systems and Online Meeting tools.
An essential requirement for the digital marketer is to closely monitor and analyse the performance of my clients competitors digital marketing activities and compare with our marketing strategy and performance and make the necessary changes where relevant to continuously improve return on investment.
- Assist the Marketing Manager to devise and successfully execute the development and delivery of an effective digital marketing calendar using the existing tools, social media channels and digital platforms.
- Website development and regular updating to ensure fresh and in keeping with advances in the brand and product portfolio. Reporting on performance to influence the direction the website takes.
- Full management, creation, and monitoring of all microsites. Working closely with the customer and keeping SEO at the forefront when developing/updating microsites.
- Content planning to ensure a comprehensive mix of content styles (user generated, light-hearted, product focussed, engagement driven questions, video, etc) is used over the different digital channels available.
- Produce high quality copywriting and effectively source and use visual assets. Copy will be required for email marketing, website news articles, PDF downloads as well as short social media posts. All content to be written with SEO in mind.
- Managing social media activity using all appropriate social media channels including paid for ad campaigns to gain growth. Meeting targets for social media activity.
- Analysis of all digital activity alongside competitor analysis to inform and influence the digital strategy.
- Staying up to date with industry developments both in terms of optics and digital marketing. Actively reading blogs to further your digital marketing knowledge and taking time to embrace online webinars. Sharing the learnings with the team.
- Working closely with the team to support traditional marketing initiatives with a coherent multi-channel strategy, either by creating new content or repackaging existing content to create engaging and interesting online content.
- Helping the marketing team with non-digital elements of the marketing strategy to ensure all campaigns and events are a success.
Person Specification/Experience Required:
- Excellent attention to detail and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and proven success working directly with customers to understand their business and their digital marketing requirements.
- Experience and passion for the social and digital sphere (at minimum: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn).
- Experience using platforms such as GoogleAnalytics, Hootsuite, SendInBlue to review performance and drive strategy.
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape with a particularly passion for SEO, PPC and/or Social Media.
- Intermediate/advanced ability with creative software such as Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.
- A keen interest in analytics and ability to understand results and interpret them to optimise future content. You will be a confident storyteller with the ability to present insights and use them to inform your digital strategy.
- A proactive & analytical approach with excellent project management skills, able to balance workload & prioritise effectively.
- A willingness to learn about new tools and will be constantly looking at creative and cost-effective ways to develop our digital reach.
- The confidence to successfully engage, interact and humanize our digital marketing.
Experience managing multiple projects, tight deadlines and competing priorities. You will need to be an agile thinker and flexible worker who can work smart and fast whilst maintaining great attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you.