Maximo Asset Controller
- Full Time
Exciting new contract for 6-8 months with a client of mine who service the Life Science industry. They are looking for a Maximo Asset Controller for a 12 month contract to assist over 3 projects with their upgrades to Maximo v7.6.
Administrative bias within a maintenance and asset management environment.
• Asset on boarding.
• Creation of preventative maintenance activities.
• Updating of Asset Care Plans.
• Maximo support*.
• Asset management reporting.
• Critical spares assessments.
*Maximo, being an enterprise asset management software package, which is essential to this role.
• Be a team player
• Able to effectively present and communicate information
• Able to follow instructions and procedures
• Able to deliver results
• Adaptable and responsive to change
Training can be provided to help support a candidate who, for example, may have experience within another industry although can demonstrate a solid track record and Maximo experience
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call . Please ask for Harvey Havell in the Life Sciences team.