Head of Marketing
Double Dutch is a fast growing brand of innovative and premium mixers, founded by Dutch twins Joyce & Raissa in 2015. As a result of Double Dutch growth, the company is looking to further grow by ex-
panding it’s team.
In this position, Double Dutch is looking for a candidate to lead the marketing strategy and development
of events programmes, and raising the company profile within the industry. The candidate will have one
direct report under him/her to manage and will have the opportunity to grow with the company, fulfil a
senior position and to manage new future employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Have an ongoing robust marketing strategy plan across for the overall brand strategy, look and feel.-
Work on the day- to day management, planning and development of the brand presence and
product suite across a range of major events and product launches.
• Work closely with the UK trade (on-trade, retail and wholesalers) to develop promotional plan and
offer a strong support to current customers and potential new customers.
• Ensuring the relevant marketing and A&P support is available for importers and being used in the right
way (best practice). Constant follow up with importers on how to incentivise and activate ex-
isting and new markets.
• Development of events programmes, and raising the company profile within the F&B industry. Ensure
the company has a presence at key client/industry events and a strong pipeline of network-
ing opportunities to help the company meet its business goals.
• Day to day budget management, liaising with co-founders Raissa & Joyce for approvals & forecasting
help with sourcing marketing collateral for Double Dutch, incorporated within budget,
• Drive visibility for the practice, raising its profile through awards programmes and secure incoming
requests for media coverage. Write basic press releases and content as and when required
and keeping the online and offline media centre up-to-date
• Manage social media team member, help with generation/ editing/ publishing of relevant, engaging
content across multiple social media sites insuring amplification of key messages and in-
creased brand awareness amongst target audience. Manage the monthly reporting.
• Work together with portfolio of spirit brand to implement on a mutual collaboration for marketing ef-
• Prepare and deliver effective sales presentations, contract proposals and negotiate pricing with cus-
Desired Candidate Attributes and Experience :
• 3+ years marketing experience with a degree in marketing/communication OR a very strong understand-
ing of the UK on-trade with an ability to think outside the box
• Have a strong entrepreneurial thinking, don’t minding putting your sleeves up and working in a real-time envi-
ronment without having a large support team to help execute marketing plans.
• Numerate and commercial thinking with a clear ability to analyse data and present compelling insights and rec-
• Able to work some unsocial hours including evenings and weekends.
• Have delivered projects in different areas / channels - including but not limited to trade marketing, retail market-
ing, partnerships and events organisation.
• Be confident, outgoing and able to communicate with entire team
• Focused on meeting key deadlines and delivering results;
• Ability to think both rapidly and 'outside the box’; and
• Be passionate about premium FMCG market, with a hunger to succeed and develop your career quickly in a
rapidly evolving business
• Basic PR experience which must include pulling together of press releases
• Passionate for events and an innovative approach to events management
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to budgets and strict deadlines