Our client is a leading law firm who provide proactive, responsive and quality legal guidance across a comprehensive range of services. They advise clients across the UK and internationally.
The Firm's open and collegiate culture is recognised as a strength by both clients and employees. It is proud of its culture, which has helped to foster a dynamic law firm. Its collegiate style allows them to work well as a team and towards the common aim of delivering exceptional client service.
The Firm are looking for a Partner to join their team who can bring a range of advisory and commercial litigation / arbitration work, and generally expand the commercial and advisory work with a view to eventually developing a practice with work flows out of, and in connection with, Pakistan.
The salary for this role will be dependent on experience, but will be in the range of £100,000 - £135,000.
You will have experience of:
• Working at a senior level undertaking a mix of advisory and commercial litigation / arbitration work.
• Corporate, Commercial, Banking and Finance work.
• Successfully growing a new practice area in the Indian Subcontinent and referring new clients, having a clearly defined range of established contacts in a relevant region already in place.
• Leadership abilities both at a team and firm-wide level.
• Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales.
• Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
• Language skills to suit the desired client base, ideally at a fluent level.
• A commercial, pro-active and professional approach to work.
• Excellent business development skills, with experience of growing a specific practice area.
• Excellent leadership skills, with demonstrable experience of working at a senior level.
• Must be self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment.
• Understand the importance of confidentiality and use of discretion.
• Possess the ability to cope well under pressure.
• Must be flexible, successfully adapting to changing demands and conditions.
• Demonstrate initiative and innovative thinking.
Closing date for applicants: 15th March 2018.