Regional Midlands / South
Regional Director - Midlands / South region
£70,000 - £85,000 DOE + car/allowance + up to 40% bonus + extensive bens
My client is a leading International business who is looking to recruit a Regional Director to cover their Midlands / South business region providing a range of technical and support services to large manufacturing customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the contract KPIs and for internal P+L growth. My client places significant premium on training and development and hence, the role offers great opportunities for further career growth and reports into a professional and supportive Divisional leader.
To manage a portfolio of customer based operations delivering a high level of service through managing and developing an operationally excellent team with 4/5 managers reporting in, to deliver targeted financial results from these operations.
The successful candidate:
- Will be a member of the Divisional Management Team and will be expected to provide broad input into strategy development and the annual business planning process.
- Will continuously challenge the service and product delivery to customers, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and contract renewal.
- Will ensure their own, their colleagues and visitors health and safety within the operations under their scope and for the promotion of health and safety in line with the business and their Customer's Health & Safety Policies and procedures.
- Will be responsible for the development and management of relationships with senior stakeholders within the contracts under his/her responsibility.
- Will manage the ongoing recruitment and development of their own regional management team.
- Responsible for approximately £30m sales, across c30 sites and 15 key customers and c100 full time employees.
Skill set, experience and qualifications:
- First class people and communication skills
- Business development in an industrial environment
- Knowledge and understanding of supply chain and inventory management strategies and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge and understanding of financial reporting principles
- Degree (or equivalent) in Business, Engineering, Logistics or Manufacturing related subjects.
- Minimum of 5 years business development or management experience in a demanding customer facing outsourcing/industrial/commercial environment.
Please email me your CV / details for further confidential conversation: