Currently recruiting a Payroll Administrator for a well known business in Eye. The role will see you working with the HR department, taking full responsibility of all Payroll processes in the business.
To be successful, you must have a considerable amount of experience within payroll, and an ability to use SAGE.
- Preparing and processing of weekly payroll on SAGE
- Working with HR to ensure employee data is properly maintained.
- Managing employee records
- Generating payroll reports
- Keeping up to date with Company policies and tax legislation
- Communicate payroll changes to the Group HR Manager and Finance Director as appropriate
In order to be successful, you will need experience of
- Good Excel skills
- Understanding of general Accounting and Finance processes (desirable)
- Ability to withhold sensitive & confidential information
- Great problem solving skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a growing and reputable local business.
If you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your CV straight away.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.