As an Purchase Ledger Clerk you will responsible for completing payment and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual seeking to join a busy accountancy team, wanting progression and longevity in a company.
This company operates from several office across the UK. An award winning highly respected business within its industry. They are committed to innovation and efficiency. This is an excellent opportunity for join a growing successful business based in Ellesmere port area with a reputation of great development of staff.
You will report directly into the Purchase ledger Manager and your responsibilities will be
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centres
- Analyse invoices and expense reports.
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances.
- Maintain Accounting ledgers and post account transactions.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
Successful candidate will be
- Have worked as an Accounts Payable Clerk previously
- Strong Excel skills including V look up and pivot tables
- Sage experience
- Excellent communication skills
This Purchase Ledger clerk Opportunity will offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays
- Health care vouchers
- Pension contribution
- Free onsite parking