- Newtown, Powys
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Impressive Benefits Package & Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for Professional Development
My client, a Newtown based manufacturer with an international presence, is looking for an experienced lean process engineer to drive and coordinate the company’s improvement activity. This role would suit an individual with a good understanding of lean principles within a manufacturing environment.
- Coordinating the company’s improvement activity with a focus on lean principles and customer satisfaction.
- Assuming responsibility for the project management of new customers & products.
- Measuring customer satisfaction to demonstrate improvements.
- Identifying areas where improvement is necessary and suggesting potential improvements.
- Assisting with the coordination of lean manufacturing training.
- Maintaining customer specific requirements.
- Conducting audits and producing monthly data as required.
- Must be competent in the use of lean tools and techniques in a manufacturing environment.
- Additional experience in 'Six Sigma’ & Kaizen preferred.
- Demonstrable experience introducing/developing lean principles as part of a continual improvement environment.
- A degree or equivalent in a science or engineering related discipline.
- From an engineering background, ideally within manufacturing.
- Able to work on own initiative and with others.
- A confident communicator at all levels.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office.
An established manufacturer with a global reputation. This business provides numerous opportunities for career development.
- Performance Bonus
- Impressive Employee Benefits
- Enrolment in Company Pension
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.