Junior Project Manager - Marketing Agency
In this Junior Project Manager graduate job, you will be joining a fast-growing new software house that is renowned for being the slickest mobile publishing platform around. Nestled in the heart of London, they drive publishing and engagement platforms for some of the world's biggest brands, enabling their clients to publish high-impact content with very little effort required. Their cutting edge technology has won them an array of high profile clients which include huge names in publishing, retail and media - like The Telegraph, John Lewis, Condé Nast, IBM and Warner Brothers to name just a few.
Looking for project management graduate jobs in London? They are now on the hunt for a personable graduate with ambition in abundance to join their fast-growing team in London.
In this Junior Project Manager graduate job, you will be working closely with the Account Manager and support teams to manage life cycles, budgets and clients. You will be fully trained on both the marketing product and the app creation processes, and will be expected to ensure that clients are in-the-know at all times when it comes to the product. To be successful in this role it is essential that you are both highly adaptable and a quick learner, as this role will require you to learn and develop a range of different skills, including relationship management, organisation and app development.
In this Junior Project Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working on client onboarding projects - getting clients up-to-speed on the marketing product and project lifecycles
- Training clients on the product
- Working closely with the customer success team to ensure that clients are getting the most out of their product and measuring the app successes
- Being trained up in the app creation processes as well as Content Management Systems
- Providing the highest quality of service for clients, and acting as a representative for the agency
So, what we are looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from university
- A real interest in tech and the desire to learn about marketing technology
- Someone who is comfortable dealing with clients and has excellent communication skills
- A strong desire to pick up new skills and be trained in a fantastic product
- An interest in data analysis would be a bonus, but prior experience isn't necessary!
- Strong written communication skills
What else is on offer?
- Fantastically located office in Kings Cross
- A fun and social working environment with lots of social events
- The opportunity to gain exposure to different sides of the business
- Intensive project management training
- The opportunity to work closely with a fantastic client base
Looking for project management graduate jobs in London and want to join a top marketing agency? If you have fantastic communication skills and a real desire to learn more about marketing technology, waste no time and apply for this Junior Project Manager graduate job in London today!