We are currently seeking to recruit a paraplanner who will be able to make an immediate contribution to our busy, friendly office.
The day to day duties will include:
- Responsible for sending Letters of Authorities to Providers and obtaining plan information.
- Complete research into investment/ pension products.
- Complete research, analysing and assessing funds.
- Responsible for the production of pre-sales reports.
- Support with pre-sales Compliance.
- To maintain and review existing client portfolios.
- Assist with the running of our rebalancing programme.
- Complete technical investment administration.
- Involved in the implementation of trusts.
- Being proactive and flexible in their approach to work during high volume activity or project based tasks and supports other team members as required.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A proven track record as a Paraplanner gained within an IFA, focused on private clients.
- Excellent knowledge of Pensions and Investments
- Candidate's experience should demonstrate stability of employment and coherent reasons for career moves.
- Computer literate e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Attention to detail and a quality approach is of paramount importance.
- Proven organisational and problem solving abilities.
- Good oral and written communication skills, with the ability to create letters and formal reports.
- Committed approach to work.
We are based on the outskirts of Winchester therefore candidates will be required to have their own transport. Free parking is available on-site.
Completion of qualifications would be advantagous. However if the relevant experience and knowledge can be proven, this would not be essential.