Interim Finance Systems Accountant
My client based in St. Albans are looking for an Interim Finance Systems Accountant to join their growing company.
This Automotive client have recently implemented a new system in order to improve efficiency around the company. This is also due to the growth of the company who plan to carry on increasing profits over the course of the next few years.
The reason this role has arisen is to help refine and develop the new system that has been put into place. Your day to day duties will involve:
- Maintenance of finance system data structures including chart of accounts, customer and supplier accounts, user accounts, budget data
- Maintenance of existing reporting solutions
- Translating requirements and documentation for all audiences, technical, financial and end-user
- Providing documentation, support and ad-hoc training to systems users
- Handle month end data integration processes
The successful Interim Finance Systems Accountant will be:
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently, managing your workload to meet deadlines
- Be part qualified, qualified by experience,(ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Possess strong management accounting skills
- Have strong exposure and experience in a SQL based accounting system, including data extraction and reviewing data quality
- Possess Advanced Excel skills (including Macros, pivot tables and Sub procedures in VBA)
- Have good communication skills with the ability to interact with, influence and support people at varying levels within the Group.
On offer for this Interim Finance Systems Accountant role is:
- An opportunity to be part of a fantastic project
- Competitive Salary
- Parking on site