Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Citizenship Officer to join the team based in London. Joining them on a full time permanent basis, the ideal Citizenship Officer will receive a competitive salary.
They are a global immigration and property advisory firm, specialising in UK Immigration Law, investor programmes for residence and citizenship, corporate immigration and property search and acquisition. Their private office offers assistance in relocation to the UK, legal matters, tax, private education, asset structuring and lifestyle management.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Citizenship Officer (by investment) able to liaise with governments and agencies to provide a citizenship and passport selling service to individuals looking for alternative citizenships internationally.
Responsibilities of the Citizenship Officer:
- Provide legal and administrative assistance to clientele
- Ensuring legal compliance throughout the visa process
- Knowledge and awareness the current immigration legislation
- Maintain a high level of communication with international client base
- Maintain awareness and knowledge on different citizenship/residency programs offered by the company.
Skills and experience required by the Citizenship Officer:
- Knowledge/ familiarity with visa and citizenship laws and processes in relation to UK, Cyprus, Malta, the Caribbean countries and others or be prepared intensively with their assistance to learn these processes.
- Effective communicator with excellent negotiation skills
- A proven sales record because there is more of a sales element to the role than a legal one.
- Must have an interest in the Immigration Law and recent Brexit affairs.
- OISC or SRA accreditation would be an advantage
- Be commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development.
If you feel this Citizenship Officer is the right role for you and you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, then please apply now.