Mail Team Administrator in Glasgow based Wealth Management Company
Your new company
Exciting and fast paced Wealth Management Company in Glasgow
Your new role
This position sits within the Mail Team with a direct reporting line to the Mail Team Supervisor. The Mail Team is made up of skilled staff who require attention to detail as well as an understanding of Wrap products in order to process mail items in a timely manner and within agreed Service Levels. The role will also see the candidate assisting the operational units with basic processing tasks therefore the applicant must be willing to adapt to the needs and demands of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
* Prior work experience that would provide a basic knowledge of the organization and its policies.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail. * Strong problem solving skills.
* Process improvement awareness.
* Able to cope effectively with high volumes of work whilst maintaining an exceptional service level.
* Relationship building skills.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
* Excellent organisation, planning, prioritisation and time management skills.
* Self-motivated - able to carry out work with enthusiasm and without assurance or influence from others.
* Resilience - able to adapt to any changes within the business and withstand pressure and a high work load.
* Shows initiative - the ability to work to one's own deadlines without managerial instruction and/or supervision.
* Drive and determination - dedicated to the task at hand with aspirations of career progression.
* Client focused - dedicated to meeting the needs of the client at all times, with a commitment to making the client a priority in day to day work and the determination to find the best outcome for the client.
* Team working - ability to work well and contribute fairly within a team.
What you'll get in return
This company is committed to enhancing the skills and competencies as well as personal growth and development of its employees. They provide their people with multiple opportunities to enroll in world-class leadership development programs and encourage cross-functional movement to gain meaningful experience and exposure. Performance management is a critical area, and they invest in planning each employee's career and aligning his or her goals with larger organizational goals. When every goal an employee is appraised on is linked to a bigger organizational goal, accountability and ownership are driven on the job every single
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.