Commercial Analyst - Leading FS SME
The Commercial Analyst will enhance and contribute to the day-to-day operation of the Commercial and Pricing Team, supporting the pricing lifecycle (proposal, origination and portfolio) with detailed analysis and reporting. The Commercial Analyst will be expected to get out and understand the whole business to enhance the quality of the information they produce for stakeholders.
A leading financial services SME with a heavy emphasis on customer service.
- Maintaining lifecycle profitability models to provide financial evaluation by channel and product, updating and calculating key drivers as relevant
- Detailing financial evaluation of new pricing proposals, providing in-depth insight, analysis and recommendations
- Carrying out user testing of agreed pricing/project changes
- Carrying out post-implementation reviews for all pricing/project changes, investigating key variances and reporting to the relevant manager to ensure that remedial action is taken
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with sales teams and MI teams to improve the pricing process and lifecycle
- Identifying and monitoring emerging issues and trends communicating effectively with the affected managers
- Providing financial analysis and recommendations on other ad-hoc projects including business cases and projects
- Providing actual APR monitoring
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of accounting, legal and regulatory requirements including but not exhaustively: IFRS, tax, data protection, money laundering, health and safety, FCA, together with other legislative requirement as appropriate
- Being committed to quality and professional customer service to ensure individual performance and business results are maximised
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Experience in the production, analysis and presentation of relevant information and reporting for use at all business levels
- Ability to clearly explain outputs to all stakeholders in a manner that is easy for them to understand
- Experience of creating and implementing processes and procedures
- Advanced Excel skills with experience of data and system analysis including the generation of reports
- Excellent organising/planning skills with the ability to coordinate and manage multi-task projects and organise workloads in a structured and logical way, working to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage stakeholders' needs and expectations and use influencing and negotiation skills, were required
- Ability to seek out and implement innovative ways of enhancing the models used
- Strong stakeholder engagement/business partnering experience
Competitive salary and a host of other benefits commensurate with a forward-thinking business.
Please get in touch: .