Our Client, a successful Financial Services business based in Reading, is currently looking for an experienced paraplanner provide financial advice to private clients, small, medium and large businesses.
- Review fact finds, file notes, client risk profile questionnaires etc. as provided by the Financial Advisers to gain an understanding of the client requirements discussed and agreed.
- Undertake quotes using relevant in-house platforms or request quotes from external providers.
- Undertake the necessary research and analysis, including:
Fund analysis, Product comparison, Product analysis, Fund research and charges analysis
- Compile suitability reports detailing the recommended advice to suit the client’s needs, uploading the report into the system for the Financial Adviser to pick up remotely.
- Discuss the reports with the Financial Adviser, amending as necessary.
- Instruct the Client Services Associate to proceed with preparation of the pack for the client.
- Record, monitor and report on progress, completing the weekly logs to enable the Senior Paraplanner to review workflow across the team.
- Report obstacles and deviations from the agreed timescales to the Financial Adviser and Client Services Associate, so that client expectations are appropriately managed.
- Ensure that potential service delivery failures are brought to the attention of the Senior Paraplanner in a timely manner, that resolution is swift and work together to revise process so that the likelihood of repeat errors is lessened.
- Financial Planning Diploma Qualified (or equivalent professional qualification).
- Demonstrable knowledge of and proficiency in research tools ideally to include at least some of the following:
- Pension research
- Annuity research
- Cash flow research
- Fund & Portfolio research: FE Analytics
- Risk profile
- Product comparison: Capita Product comparator
- Wrap comparison
- Experience of, or understanding and a willingness to work with a centralised investment proposition, including:
- Single fund multi-asset/multi-manager solutions
- Discretionary Fund Managers
- Model Portfolios
- Proven ability to work with templated suitability reports.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.