AutoCAD Designer / AutoCAD Operator / AutoCAD Technician /
AutoCAD Designer with experience working within the air conditioning or construction industry and AutoCAD qualifications is needed by our client, a well-established and highly reputed family business, based in Walsall (West Midlands).
They specialise in air conditioning, ventilation, and heating systems for retail, commercial, industrial, leisure and domestic sector and offer the complete service - from design, supply, installation, service, maintenance, to emergency repairs.
With a trading history of over 20 years, they are now looking for a new member to join their design team.
About The Role
Reporting to their Design Manager, you will play in an integral role.
You will find yourself busy with any of the following: producing detailed drawings for air conditioning, ventilation and mechanical works, assisting site surveyors, preparing heat load calculations for retail, leisure and commercial projects (valuing £3000 - £500,000 across the UK), and resolving any issues quickly and effectively.
- Previous experience working within the air conditioning or construction industry
- Within easy commute of office
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong IT skills & AutoCAD qualifications (not CNC / product design)
- Self-motivated, confident & personable
- Customer focus skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Capable of working with individuals at all levels
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role (preferable)
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 (dependent on experience)
What's On Offer
- Company pension scheme
- Private health scheme (after 12 months)
- 20 days annual leave + additional day for every full calendar year worked (maximum 25 days)
Type: Monday to Friday, 9.00am-1.00pm & 2.00pm-5.30pm
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.