ESG Product Specialist
- Full Time
ESG Product Specialist - 6 Months - London - Negotiable Daily Rate
A blue chip Financial Services and Asset Management client of Pontoon is looking for a Product Specialist that can support the clients corporate customers across the UK as well as ensure they're fulfilling their ESG commitments (Environmental, Social and Governance). The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience within the Asset Management market and be passionate about good causes and new initiatives.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- CFA / IMC or similar investment qualification desirable
- Knowledge of financial markets, equities and fixed income
- Awareness of stewardship, corporate governance, sustainability or ESG
- Knowledge of stewardship, corporate governance or ESG would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, written and presentation)
- Keen willingness to learn
- Highly numerate
- Advanced IT skills, in particular powerpoint and excel
- Highly organised with strong prioritisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Great team player, with ability to work independently and proactively to take ownership of tasks, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A 'can do' attitude with a commercial focus
- Product Marketing:
- Be able to communicate complex analysis and sophisticated ideas in a concise and understandable fashion, both externally and internally, in writing and in person.
- Support the team with presentations to a range of clients, potential clients, consultants, intermediaries and other stakeholders.
- Assist in the structuring new business presentations and support materials
- Tailor responses to queries, RFP's, due diligence, comments, surveys and requests that come into the team from clients and other stakeholders.
- Develop materials for on-going education needs of the client relationship managers, clients, consultants and other stakeholders.
- Relationship Management:
- Function as a primary contact point with distribution, client reporting, other product specialists on corporate governance and sustainability requests.
- Develop processes and necessary tools and systems to oversee and monitor client queries, questions and comments
- Develop strong internal relationships with the client relationship managers and distribution, and assist them with their needs
- Investment and Corporate Governance and Sustainability Expertise
- Maintain knowledge of clients core views on corporate governance and sustainability for communication to client relationship managers, clients and other stakeholders
- Advice Controls: Define, develop and deliver a strategy to ensure advice given to customers is appropriate and is not unduly influenced by the pay, incentives and rewards available and is in line with clients Customer Experience and TCF policy.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.