This growing independent Financial Solutions business based near to Leeds and Bradford is looking for a part-time Paraplanner or experienced/qualified Financial Services Administrator to provide technical and administrative support for Financial Planners and their clients.
The successful candidate will either be qualified or have the desire to work towards CII in Paraplanning. This is a highly supportive business and you will be provided with ongoing training and development to ensure that you achieve your own personal goals.
Although this is an office based role, there is potential to work from home when necessary.
- Part-time / Permanent - minimum 15 hours per week / flexible days-hours
- £21k-£30k pro-rata - dependent on experience / qualifications
- Potential to work from home on occasion
- Provide technical support to include fund/provider research
- Prepare suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations
- Complete application / proposals forms
- Attend client meetings on occasion
- Liaise regularly with providers and clients
- Ensure compliance requirements are satisfied adequately
The successful candidate must have;
- Good administration skills and a working knowledge of Financial Services terminology and products expected.
- Ideally a Certificate in Financial Administration and Planning (CeFAP®) and/or Diploma level 4 qualified or studying towards
- Able to work within defined business processes
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Ability to multi?task and prioritise and plan own workload
- Detailed and accurate
- Articulate with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office and database systems
- Good report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Please apply with an up to date CV detailing your experience.
The decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV and cover letter. We will confirm receipt of your CV within 2 working days. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and would be more than happy to consider you for future roles.