Data Scientist - Python, R, SAS, Algorithms
Data Scientist – Python, R, SAS, Algorithms
Data Scientist / Machine Learning Scientist / Hadoop / Big Data / Statistical modelling is required to join a Global Leading consultancy based in Glasgow.
My client is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to come and join their close-knit team in the heart of Glasgow to join their ever-growing company.
You will be a vital member from day one and will be generously rewarded for your hard work.
They are looking for someone with a passion for Data Science and algorithms with a strong expertise of machine learning and statistical modelling. You must have strong experience in SAS Python, Matlab, R and also knowledge of data visualisation tools.
Key skills required:
- Python R
- Machine Learning
- Statistical modelling
- NoSQL and knowledge of SQL
- Big Data tools such as Hadoop and Spark.
- Key to data forecasting and statistical modelling, looking at algorithms, patterns and trends.
- Making recommendations and consulting with stake holders on how to resolve problems.
- Identify any potential risks and decide best options for control
- You will be working with technologies such as Python, R,Matlab, SAP lumira and prepare outputs such as models, model validation reports and data visualization outputs.
This is a brand-new requirement and my client are looking to fill the position as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews from week commencing 12th February, and will even employ based off a telephone interview, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV to , or call Adam on for more information.
Data Science / Machine Learning Scientist / Python / Big Data / Matlab /