Global Finance Performance Manager
My client, global leaders in their field have are looking to recruit a Global Finance Performance Manager to be based in their Sheffield site. The role will provide a resource to the VP, Finance and will provide meaningful and relevant analysis to assist senior management teams in delivering on their strategic objectives.
Some of the role requirement will include:
- Integrity of sales and profitability reporting.
- Working with regional finance heads to share best practice and to improve the accuracy and effectiveness of monthly reporting.
- Working on projects in support of the business.
- Prepare monthly financial reports in support of Global AR Business.
- Identify, investigate and report on unusual variances in the monthly reporting.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reporting and key KPI's for each AR region/country.
- Prepare Ad Hoc reports to assist the AR BU President and VP Finance for monitoring of regional performance.
- Control and assist in the generation of the various consolidations and presentations required for the periodic business reviews, projections and budgets.
- Work with AR VP Finance to monitor regional budget submissions and prepare global budgets for the AR Holdings departments.
- Provide support and analyses as required by HQ in support of the AR Global Business.
- Work with AR Functional VP's to provide timely information on capital projects, headcount and/or key tracking of new product introductions.
- Share best practice in terms of financial reporting and work with local finance teams to improve consistency and reliability of financial data.
- Educate and support end users in their reporting needs: sales and profitability analysis, financial analysis, production, inventory etc. The scope includes Business Intelligence (BI) content, processes and applications such as Service Contract (CMS), Invoice Consolidation (IC2), Master Data, Sales Budget, Excel for BI, Cognos10.
- Assist in the implementation of Lean and the development of standard business practices in the global AR business
- Assist with projects as defined by BU President and/or VP Finance.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified in ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent and be able to provide in-depth and meaningful analysis and identify opportunity for profit improvement.
Ideally you will have a high level of complexity from accounting and systems perspectives - Excellent understanding of business processes, reporting processes and information flows. The ideal candidate will have a sound working knowledge of SAP, Cognos and advanced MS Excel for BI is essential.
If you are keen to be considered for this position please send an up to date CV with a short covering letter to support your application.
Capita Professional Recruitment welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Professional Recruitment is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.