Accounts Assistant, ACCA/CIMA trainee
One of most successful businesses in Norwich is recruiting into the finance team. If you are AAT qualified in practice or industry and wanting to do CIMA or ACCA, or part qualified ACCA/CIMA but not getting the experience to match your studies, this is the ideal role.
Assisting the Financial Controller with the smooth running of the department with provision of accurate daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting to a high standard. Responsible for maintaining the finance records, including;
- Set up new suppliers on accounting software, Process supplier invoices
- Process bank receipts and payments, bank reconciliation
- Preparation and posting of accruals, prepayments and deferred income
- Report on sales, purchases, debtors and creditors
- Complete and maintain sales invoices and report
- Assist with credit control;
- Assist with the preparation of annual budget
- Assist with the preparation of end of year draft accounts and corporation tax
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of internal financial processes
In addition to being AAT Qualified or ACCA/CIMA part qualified, you must have previous experience of working in a busy accounts team. Strong Microsoft office skills ideally Excel to an advanced level. Ability to manage busy workloads and prioritise. Strong organizational skills
In return you will be fully supported in your studies. Gaining experience to aid your progression.
For a confidential discussion please contact Big Sky Additions.