This expanding worldwide company is looking to recruit a Brand Co-ordinator to join their team. There is a very competitive salary and benefits that include 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off, free parking, pension, staff discount scheme and excellent prospects.
About the company:
This highly successful business with sites around the world has been in business for over 20 years. They have expanded rapidly over the last few years and deal with a wide range of well known retailers across the Globe with a variety of very high profile brands. They offer an excellent working environment and superb career prospects.
About the role:
Working as the central point of contact for Licensors in gaining approvals for the Company for new product development within defined categories. Duties will include:
- Working closely with internal teams to aid efficient product development and ensure that licensor processes are followed
- Attending and contributing to regular internal update meetings
- Ensuring that all products are correctly managed using the Licensors on-line systems
- Providing regular communication and feedback at each stage of the new product development process to internal and external contacts
- Monitoring and managing the new product development process for the life of each product and exhibiting a sound understanding of commercial limitations and customer expectations including orders linked to products
- Acting as the first point of contact with production factories during the new product development process
- Supporting the Brand Manager in maintaining a central bank of licensor information as requested
- Building effective working relationships with licensor contacts
- Taking responsibility for production of brand decks linked to category
- Supporting the Brand Manager in the execution of the marketing plan
Skills and Experience required:
The ideal candidate will have worked in a task orientated marketing or brand function preferably within the FMCG sector. Someone with a marketing degree and some office based experience will also be considered. Experience of working with Licensors approval systems would be ideal. An interest in marketing and children's products would be beneficial. You will have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills. You will be confident and resilient and able to work in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines.
- Excellent salary, based on experience
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Long service awards
- Benefits portal access
- Excellent prospects
If this sounds like a Brand Co-ordinator role you would LOVE please email your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.