Billing Team Leader - Harlow Maternity Cover
Billing Team Leader in Harlow
About the Role
We are currently recruiting a Team Leader to supervise our Billing Team; you will be required to set objectives, carry out 121's and manage the daily performance of the Billing Team. You should be a self-starter with real hands on approach.
- Competitive basic salary
- Company Pension
- 28 days annual leave (includes statutory holidays)
- Heavily discounted healthcare insurance
- Childcare vouchersYou
Qualifications, training and experience
- You will monitor cash allocation ensuring all deadlines are met and a good service provided to internal and external customers along with a high level of accuracy
- Ensure compliance with Information Governance requirements
- Ensure compliance with audit and VAT requirements
- You should drive to improve customer satisfaction and departmental efficiency
- Work closely with other departments to ensure invoice accuracy
- You should be PC literate with good knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
- Ability to build a motivated and engaged team
Who are we?
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
We're one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we've been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 67,000 patients in their own home - ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We're passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients' lives. It's this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including LloydsPharmacy.
We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and oncologists.
Please contact Sabrina Wilson for more details by email on