Cyber Defence Specialist
Blackthorn Trace have partnered with a global, Cyber Security Consultancy to recruit a new Cyber Defence Specialist. The purpose of this position is to help protect the Consultancies Clients' and defend them against current and future cyber attacks. You will need to understand the methods and motivations of an attacker and develop a detailed understanding of threat actors and system exploitation.
The new Cyber Defence Specialist will have knowledge of enterprise IT platforms through hands on attack or defence methods. A great background would be a technical Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst, SOC Analyst, Pen Tester or someone from within an IR team.
What you will be doing:
- Help win work through bid content and pre-sales support.
- Produce research to a highly publishable standard.
- Technical activities, report writing and presentation through a hands-on consultation.
- Continuously looking to grow and develop your current skills and technical aptitude.
What we are looking for:
- Have a passion for Information Security, specifically within defence and blue team.
- Software engineering.
- Programming and scripting.
- An excellent communicator at a technical and non technical level.
- Advanced understanding of TTPs that modern attackers use from direct experience.
What we can offer:
- An exceptional work environment with like minded individuals.
- Competitive salary
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.