Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer, London, up to £50K
We are looking for a Full stack developer to work for one of the UK’s most exciting travel management company’s. You will be working on the development of applications for in house travel technology.
The responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer are as follows:
- Working within the Development team you will assist with developing Scripts for their various travel booking systems
- Assist with the development of scripts for the online booking tools
- Attend stakeholder meetings and collaborate with development teams and product managers both verbally and through SDLC tools.
- Write unit tests and support new initiatives around build automation and deployment
The skills required Full Stack Developer are as follows:
- 3-4 years’ experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of Java Script, CSS, AJAX, .NET , ASP.NET, C# , WPF , SQL, Web API, Full stack development
- Travel industry background development is desirable
- Possess strong communication skills at all levels
- GDS scripting knowledge preferred but not mandatory
The ideal candidate should be willing to learn and develop their skills on their own, working on their own or in a team.
This is an amazing opportunity to working for fantastic vibrant company that offers amazing benefits that has offices worldwide and is continually growing.
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.