Web Developer - Junior- Word Press
- Full Time
Are you looking for a new opportunity to propel / kick-start your career?
Now’s your chance to join one of the most established and fastest growing marketing, PR and digital consultancies in the UK, where you’ll be instrumental in both the consultancy’s and its clients’ ongoing success. Due to a number of new client wins and ongoing year on year growth, my client is recruiting a bright and confident Account Director to join our vibrant team of PR, marketing and digital specialists based in Milton Keynes.
Their client-base are B2B, global leaders in science, engineering and technology serving a diverse range of sectors - from automotive and aerospace right through to laboratories, retail and much more. Thanks to this focus, their world is fast paced and full of innovation - they’re looking for someone that is keen to hit the ground running, has great ideas and wants to get stuck in from day one.
You will be expected to work closely within a small team, along with having the ability to work alone to take a brief from concept to completion with the allocated timeframe
As a full-service agency my client offer everything from digital and content strategy, web site development and SEO all the way through to PR, content creation, social media management, design and videos.
In return, they’re offering a fantastic career opportunity with a competitive salary, flexible working conditions, 20 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays), Pension scheme, office hours Mon - Thurs 8am till 5pm, Fridays 8am till 1.30pm.
Thats right - they even finish work early on Fridays!
To be considered for this position you must be an ambitious enthusiastic front-end web developer with experience in CMS platforms such as WordPress, HTML5, CSS3 and PHPThe Role:
The role of Web Developer -Junior - Word Press requires:
- WordPress theme development
- Responsive web design & Bootstrap CSS framework
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with proven project management skills
- Must have excellent eye for detail
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- Keen to learn new technologies and web standards
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills, with a 'can-do’ attitude
- Able to use all Microsoft programmes
- Adobe Creative suite skills are desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate and present creative ideas internally
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Open minded with the willingness to learn
- Working with colleagues and external suppliers to ensure the highest quality work
- Ensuring that all client communications are handled in an exemplary manner
- Maintaining accurate records of all activities, including time and job sheets, using our Synergist CRM production and job planning system
- Helping the team to develop new initiatives to promote our business
In the first instance please submit a cv below or for a confidential discussion, please call Andy Ward at Little Orchard