Credit Controller - Italian speaking
Consumer Additions is working in partnership with a luxury Fashion brand who are looking for an Italian speaking Credit Controller to join their team. Based in Central London, in their fun and vibrant offices.
This role will have a focus on reducing debts - with a majority of their customers being Italian speaking - and improving cash flow. Working in a small team, the role has arisen due to continued growth in the company.
- Chasing debts by telephone, email and other correspondance
- Managing and fostering strong customer relationships
- Sending statements and final demands.
- Weekly reports to the Credit Control Manager
- Account reconciliations
- Raising Credit Notes
- Dealing with internal and external queries: copying invoices, proof of delivery, statements, etc.
- Keep customer history updated and record any relevant information or communication
- 12 months Credit Control experience, ideally in a Retail/ Consumer background
- Italian fluency a strong advantage
- Strong IT skills, with a good working knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, V-lookups)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Proven team player, resilient and approachable
- Works with honesty, integrity and flexibility