I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a leading Investment Banking group in Edinburgh city centre. With a competitive and negotiable salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
This role is within a new team that is being created in Edinburgh and reporting into the Head of reconciliations. The team will consist of 2 individual who will provide financial oversight of all platform control accounts and trading activities in line with individual client requirements.
Team Responsibilities Are you this person?
The team will be responsible for ensuring that on a daily, weekly and monthly basis all underlying accounting postings and related control accounts are in line with clients propositions, and can be substantiated by system generated reporting
Specific Role Responsibilities
This role is new and specific deliverables will include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop understanding of individual propositions including requirements for daily, weekly and monthly SLAs
- Develop and deliver internal reporting to substantiate daily weekly and monthly positions
- Develop and deliver reporting to identify areas of focus and escalation to firms senior management
- Develop and deliver reporting to clients providing assurance on the underlying systems and closing positions
- Financial services experience either within Ops, Finance and or Control /Oversight teams
- Qualified/Part qualified accountant
- Experience in developing and building new operating processes and working within a fast-moving change environment
Contact Neil Greene at HRC Financial Service Scotland
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency