Sales and Marketing Executive
Sales and Marketing Executive
Fuel your creativity…
Whether you’re looking to commence a career in sales and marketing or make your mark on an evolving business by applying your established expertise, this varied role with a fast-growing company in the heart of North Wales, is one not to be missed!
Who will I be working with?
Llew Jones Ltd is an ambitious family run business based in Llanrwst, North Wales, operating a fleet of coaches for European tours on behalf of holiday tour companies, and in its own right for over 20 years. The company also supports the local community by providing several local bus services whilst catering for the various transport needs of the local schools and private customers. Llew Jones believes in 'going the extra mile’ by providing a high-quality service and has in recent years won substantial national and local contracts, enabling the creation of new roles. Testimony to this, the company has recently been awarded prestigious status as a Gold Operator for National Express.
What will the role of Sales and Marketing Executive entail?
Working closely with the Management Team, you will develop and deliver the sales and marketing strategy. Taking a hands-on, proactive approach with a wide variety of marketing, administrative and customer service tasks, your duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Establishing, developing and maintaining social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Producing marketing materials such as posters, adverts and website listings
- Sourcing and producing company news / success stories, liaising with trade and local press to secure publication
- Producing the company newsletter with input from managers and colleagues
- Taking photographs of vehicles and parts, and uploading adverts on relevant websites to generate sales
- Maintaining and updating the company website
- Managing customer satisfaction through surveys and other correspondence
- Contacting existing customers and following up on enquiries to explore commercial opportunities
- Developing a pricing system to standardise quotes alongside pricing coach hire requests and providing quotes to clients
- Managing sales on bespoke software systems, logging booking confirmation, invoicing, and receipt of payments
So, what will I need to be considered for this Sales and Marketing Executive vacancy?
- Proven experience within an office environment
- Strong IT skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel at intermediate level
- Genuine interest in using social media platforms for proactive commercial marketing activities
- Strong literacy and creative writing skills
- Superb verbal communication and interpersonal skills to build lasting relationships
- Commercial acumen with high standard of numeracy skills
- Accurate and timely typing and data entry skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Proactive and organised approach to work
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop, with flexibility towards tasks
Applications from professionals with the ability to converse in Welsh are particularly welcome. Previous experience in marketing would also be highly advantageous, although not essential.
What will I receive in return?
You'll be part of a growing reputable business in a role where your efforts will be noticed and rewarded.
Starting Salary: £17,000 to £20,000 level dependent on experience
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, although potential for flexibility with start and finish times
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Llanrwst (Conwy County, North Wales)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Sales and Marketing Executive vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Llew Jones. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Llew Jones, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.jvpjobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.