Strategic Product Marketing Manager - Electronics
Are you a Marketing specialist with experience within electronics?
My client is the market leader in their field at the cutting edge of technology and they are currently looking for a Strategic Product Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The general objective of this role is to maximise profitability and grow product revenues through support and development of the sales channels globally by promoting existing and new products. The role will also provide support and guidance on the development of new products by working closely with the NPI team and customers.
- Ownership of Product Roadmap
- Coordinating roadmap activities within the group for low power DC-DC roadmap
- Working closely with key customers, engineering teams, and across group to identify and define new product opportunities, including sizing of market, target customers, new product definition, value proposition, competitive positioning, pricing, resource requirements and go-to-market strategy.
- Macro level market analysis - ability to place product roadmap in context of broader market and competitive environment.
- Work with Sales Channels for new product introduction - from Beta testing with select customers through to mass market adoption.
- Development and maintenance of product datasheets and pricelists.
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- BSEE Engineering with emphasis on power conversion.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in power conversion industry in a marketing or field applications engineering role.
- Minimum of 10 years industrial electronics experience
- Have a sound theoretical understanding of Power electronics.
- Be willing to travel worldwide as required.
- Have knowledge of manufacturing methods used in the electronics industry.
- Have experience of working with defined project budgets.
Salary: available on application plus excellent benefits
Hours: 8.30 am - 4.30 pm Monday to Friday
**Please note, due to high levels of response, only successful Candidates shall be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately, your application has not been successful**