AV Events Technician - Full Time - Oxford
Prospero Integrated are currently seeking an Audio-Visual Technician to join a well-established Audio-Visual Production Company in Oxford. The position involves working within a high-demanded events industry with well-known brands and blue-chip clients for live and corporate events.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivery, Installation and Collection of Audio Visual equipment on client sites to Company standards.
- Operation of equipment for Conferences and Exhibitions.
- Driving/maintaining the Company vehicles.
- Accurate processing of all paperwork for Delivery, Collection & Goods In
- Quality Control, checking and maintaining of equipment prior to delivery & on collection
You will have:
- Knowledge and an interest in, and a want to train in the setting up and operating of Audio Visual equipment on client sites.
- Good personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive geographical knowledge of Oxford and surrounding areas
- Current clean driving license
- Willingness to work flexibly as a member of a busy team who put client service at the top of the list.
The position will be challenging and rewarding and would suit a hardworking, amiable individual who is self-motivated, organised and confident. Ongoing training will be provided. In return we offer a competitive salary plus overtime, company uniform and ongoing training.