Year 3/4 teaching role - Northwich
Are you a primary teacher looking for your next role for post February half term?
Academics have forged a strong relationship with a couple of schools based in Northwich. One of these schools is looking for a teacher, either fully or newly qualified, to cover a phased return of their Year 3/4 teacher. This role is very flexible and could be for the half term until Easter, potentially longer, on a part time or full time basis.
The position is open to both an experienced or newly qualified primary teacher and upon completion of this assignment, we can look out for additional placements for you, for the summer term.
Academics can offer you:
- A meeting with your consultant, so that we can ensure you get the most out of your supply experience!
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Free and subsidised CPD courses including Child Protection, plus many more.
- A friendly and supportive team.
- Refer a friend incentives.
- Local work across Northwich, Winsford and into Chester.
You will need to have UK QTS or overseas equivalent to apply for this role and you will need to come into our Hooton based office for a registration meeting. To apply, simply follow the instructions! Academics also have other roles available for any qualified primary teacher.