Digital Marketing Manager
A leading B2B Consultancy in Liverpool are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager on a permanent basis where you’ll be responsible in executing and implementing various campaigns across their digital channels. You’ll work with the Head of Marketing and work in partnership with them around the online strategy and you’ll be the focal point for everything that the company does online.
There may be travel required across their North West offices for internal meetings, likely to be once a week.
- Implement a digital acquisition strategy, to include email, social, and SEM.
- Developing and managing digital assets, such as websites & social media profiles.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications and campaigns.
- Working closely with third party agencies.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a marketing or digital environment
- Experience of managing social and email communications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, content management systems, social media & google analytics
- Passion for digital and creativity
- Strong project management skills
- Good analytical skills
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.