Senior Management Accountant
Be responsible for the preparation of EMEA monthly management accounts, looking at cash flow, bud getting and forecasting
A global manufacturing business in Shoreham.
- Preparation of EMEA monthly management accounts
- Preparation and posting of project/ non-project accruals and sundry journals
- Run project settlements and revenue recognition on projects
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Review intercompany transactions
- Preparation of Profit and Loss reports for business partners review
- Preparation of utilisation reports
- Liase with HR and prepare payroll journals for EMEA
- Adhoc banking requirements/approvals for payroll and supplier payments
- Oversee intercompany recharges for EMEA
- Preparation of overhead analysis for EMEA
- Play a key role in supporting local audits for EMEA, external and internal audits
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively and building strong relationships with finance teams.
- Technically strong with up to date knowledge of UKGAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Strong analytical skills including Excel modeling skills.
£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus