GIS Analyst (Utilities)
Kinect have an urgent requirement for a GIS Project Analyst with a background in projects in the utility sectors.
You will be responsible for GIS asset data and understand data issues and anomalies. Providing insight, analysis and data solutions through clear visual, written and verbal communication that lead to setting out requirements for initiating workstreams and deliverables.
Technical skills required are ESRI ArcGIS and advanced MS Excel.
Duties to include:
- Supports the management team to gathering, understanding and documenting detailed business data requirements using appropriate tools and techniques to enable the initiation of workstreams
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the clients business
- Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management and asset data experts using appropriate tools and format.
- Provides support and guidance to the technical team in the creation of workstream work packages, ensuring a fit for purpose, auditable and current view maintained throughout project stage gate lifecycle.
- Works in line with agreed project process flows to allow timely authorisation of workstream stage gates for planned work packages
- Undertakes a level of self-quality assurance of work and ensures accuracy and consistency of updates to client network in accordance with project standards, procedures and processes