One to One Tutor
Primary and Secondary Tutors Needed
Start date: Feb/ March 2018
Location: Cambridgeshire/ Fenland
Bond Education is looking to appoint skilled Secondary and Primary tutors/ teachers for full and part time tutoring positions working with children outside of school, those having taken school breaks for illness, excluded students and those in specialist provisions, starting in February / March in the March, Wisbech and Fenland areas of Cambs.
The roles offer fantastic opportunities for subject specialist Teachers to take on new full and part time roles.
We are looking for:
- Excellent Primary Teachers
- Secondary Subject specialist teachers
- Teachers with Qualified Teacher Status
- Who are passionate about teaching & learning
- Who have a good working knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Who are able to demonstrate excellent teaching in their subject
- Who are confident teaching 1:1
- Who are open to flexible schedules
For more details about the positions and to apply now please send your CV to us or click apply below.
Applications are welcomed from teachers at all stages of their career who are keen to take their next step in teaching and tutoring.
We look forward to your application and sharing your enthusiasm and passion for teaching and learning.
Bond Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all qualified teachers.
We ask that all applicants hold Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent experience for teaching in the UK. Applicants must hold a current DBS or be willing to undergo a new check and appointment is subject to safer-recruitment checks.
To apply please email your CV to