Contracts Manager Procurement
£40,000 - £50,000 DOE
My Client is looking for an Experienced Contracts Manager to play a pivotal role, reporting in to the Managing Director to ensure that their successful business remains safe, legal and compliant.
The Job Role:
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for reviewing client and provider documentation to support the Software-as-a-Service product that my client delivers. This will involve contract negotiation, working with in-house project management and account management teams to exceed client expectations and contribute towards building commercial relationships.
That means the Contract Manager must be able to prioritise a busy workload to assist the business in meeting project time frames and being able to react to ad hoc client and provider enquiries. As well as client contract work, there is also supplier contract work for the business itself including software licences, office and facilities contracts.
* Monitoring and advising on procurement law, PCR 2015 in particular, and associated legislation changes
* Drafting, reviewing and managing contract and insurance documentation
* Contract negotiation with clients, providers of services and suppliers
* Maintenance of business operational standards for quality and information security (e.g. ISO9001, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials, NHS IG Toolkit)
* Management and development of business policies and practices
* Reviewing and updating company practices in line with legal developments
* GDRP and Data protection compliance and information security management
* Reviewing and advising upon legal impact of existing and new products
* Tender preparation and responses
* Basic employment law practices
* IPR portfolio management
* Corporate governance
* Liaising with external advisors to the business as required
My Client is looking for the below, If you feel these describe yourself please give Hannah Rawlings a call on - to discuss the role in more depth.
* LLB, LLM or equivalent degree
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* 4+ years' experience in similar role (in house or private practice)
* Commercial contracts experience
* Public procurement regulation awareness would be a nice to have but not essential
* Personable and diplomatic
* Self-starter with a high level of initiative
* Highly motivated and target focussed
* Fast learner who is flexible and adaptable to manage high levels of workload as
* Excellent team skills
* Ambitious to develop personal skills and progress career