A world leading music company are currently looking to recruit a high calibre Finance Analyst. Supporting the Finance Manager this role will be responsible for supporting the financial accounting and reporting as well as royalties. Working within a well-established team this is a great opportunity to progress you career with a full study support package.
- Prepare the monthly income/cost accruals and liaise with the Accounts Receivable department to ascertain payment prior to accounting royalty recoveries
- Maintain a log of the synch and licensing income for business and financial related queries
- Assist with the analysis during month end
- Assist with the preparation cost accruals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ownership of specific royalty balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate will be studying CIMA or ACCA with the ability to work to tight deadlines. Strong Excel skills are vital as well initiative and drive. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global music company with ample career progression.