A consultancy service based company requires an Assistant Accountant to join their growing finance team based in the City Of London. You will be responsible for several regions of the business as well as providing support for other areas in which the company operates in on a world wide scale. Renowned for it's benefits and working culture, you'll be joining a company that's admired by it's peers within the industry and winner of numerous awards.
Role Responsibilities -
- The role will cover several regions and requires working with multiple currencies
- Ensure high quality information is provided to management
- Undertake journal procedures and ensure cost allocation policies are adhered to
- Provide analysis of the monthly management accounts and commentary on key comparatives - versus budget, forecast and prior year.
- Provide high quality balance sheet reconciliations for review
- Liaise with the accountant(s) to resolve queries raised by the Business Partners or Senior Management
- To support the accountant(s) in undertaking and producing financial and management information
- Meet reporting deadlines and timetables
- Produce high quality balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide monthly P&L analysis and commentary
Candidate Requirements -
- Excellent MS office skills
- Experience in the above role responsibilities
- Good attitude and able to work as part of a team