Primary Class Teacher - KS2
Key Stage 2 Teacher required
Are you a qualified primary teacher looking for flexible work and competitive pay?
Are you passionate about engaging and inspiring KS2 children?
Then look no further: we offer THE BEST daily rate for supply primary teachers to work in our Sheffield schools!
The successful KS2 teacher will:
- Have a QTS qualification (NQT's welcome)
- Be flexible with working location
- Be able to plan, prepare and deliver well-rounded and balanced lessons
- Be committed to the development of pupils
- Be confident at managing classroom behaviour
- Be passionate, driven and enthusiastic about teaching
- Have excellent Key Stage 2 curriculum knowledge
Benefits of working with ITN Mark
- Competitive pay rates
- Full support from a dedicated consultant
- Free CPD
- Referral scheme - recommend a friend to ITN Mark and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers
ITN Mark Education requires all Teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check and join the update service. A minimum of two references are required. You will be required to attend a face to face interview
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.