Complaint Handlers - £140 per day
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be re-reviewing a variety of motor and home insurance complaints. This will involve investigating customer complaints by reviewing all the evidence to ensure the right outcome for the customer is made.
Starting end of February, on a three-month initial contract, paying a day rate of £140. Working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within general insurance
- Demonstrable financial services experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through a number of in house databases
- Excellent written communication skills
- The ability to work quickly and accurately in a target-driven environment
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special.
Interested? Apply now