£25,000 - 30,000 + Benefits + BONUS
City of London
Our client is a fast-paced investment management firm based in the City, who innovatively raise funds -more recently they have established crowdfunding platforms, and has developed into a large and prosperous organisation.
They are eager to find an entrepreneurial individual to join and add value to their growing public equity department, who will assist in the smooth running of all investment operations in the department. This will involve coordinating reporting requirements, ensuring the department remains compliant with all regulations and assisting with all operations and risk related activities.
- Managing databases and updating the electronic filing systems
- Assisting with trade contractual settlements and reconciliation
- Monitoring and overviewing daily operations
- Coordinating and scheduling committee meetings
- Supervising weekly team procedures, to ensure all performance targets are met
- Formulating performance reports for fund managers
You will ideally have a minimum of two years’ experience in a financial services environment, and have demonstrable knowledge of trade settlements and compliance and risk. Knowledge of market regulation and public or private funding is highly desirable.
If you pride yourself in your brilliant customer service, organisation skills and can utilise your assertiveness to act as a team player - please apply now!