Financial Administrator AR/Billings
A AR/Billings role for a large international property & investment company.
International property and property investment company.
Responsible for the London Residential Development teams billings schedule:
- Enter all reservations, exchanges and completions on to the relevant billing schedule.
- Ensure sales statistics and other KPI's are accurate and maintained daily.
- Enter invoice details.
- Visit the Canary Wharf office once per week to provide financial support.
London Residential Development teams billings (sales ledger):
- Raise all fee and disbursement invoices at the appropriate time and forward to clients.
- Establish relationships with client contacts to ensure invoices are agreed and paid in a timely manner.
- Process all purchase ledger invoices including Joint Agent fee shares.
- Record departmental fee shares.
- Raise credit notes as necessary.
- Liaise with our Cambridge accounts department re: all invoicing/debtor/joint agent/fee share queries.
- Provide international offices with a detailed breakdown of their fees due for overseas exhibition deals to ensure accuracy of the invoices we receive.
- Raise invoices for international sales fee due (ensuring that all joint agent fees are correctly recorded) and forward to clients.
- Raise disbursement invoices for all international exhibition costs incurred.
- Liaise with Cambridge accounts department to track payments ensuring that International offices are paid when we are in receipt of funds.
- Process all international joint agent fee and marketing invoices.
- Liaise with international offices in relation to any joint agent fees/exhibition costs queries.
- Provide international offices with a breakdown/confirmation of all payments received into their accounts.
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role
- Property would be advantageous
£22,000-£27,000 plus bonus plus benefits