Purchase Ledger Clerk
You will be responsible for the Purchase Ledger and other Administration related to the Company Order Process, provide occasional support provided to the Management Accountant, Sales Ledger Clerk and Accounts Assistant. The value of invoices is high and therefore a candidate with a strong eye for detail is required.
- Purchase Orders and supporting documentation
- Order Status updates internally
- Handling supplier queries
- Data Entry into Company Control Documents
- supporting the Management Accountant with supplier statement reconciliations if directed.
- Cross-Checking company documentation that inputs into the creation of PO's.
- General Administration work and support to Superiors as required.
- An experienced, hardworking and dedicated Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Reliable and Flexible attitude towards work
- Highly Organised, and Meticulous
- Professional and Courteous at all times
- Excellent and Accurate PC skills (SAGE ; excel and/or similar)
If interested please apply directly to the advert or call Fiona on .
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.