A fantastic opportunity has become available within a highly regarded professional services company for a HR Administrator. Based in impressive city centre offices, my client requires an experienced HR administrator to join their sociable and busy team on a permanent basis.
This varied and interesting role requires a candidate with proven experience in an all-round HR Administrator role, with excellent skills in accuracy, attention to detail and organisation.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, my client can offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package!
Key responsibilities for the HR & Health and Safety Administrator:
- Responsible for all aspects of HR Administration for offices across the UK
- Assisting the recruitment team with the production of employment contracts and background screening verification
- Supporting the HR Business Partners with daily duties
- Liaising with contacts across the business
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have strong experience working within a HR Administration role
- Meticulous skills in accuracy, attention to detail and organisation
- Ability to learn quickly in order to use in-house systems and procedures
- Confident communication skills when dealing with all areas of the business
- Flexible and adaptable in order to meet deadlines when working under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established business on a permanent basis, so if you have all of the above requirements for the HR Administrator position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
- Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.