Accounts Payable Administrator
An excellent opportunity has become available for a proven Accounts Payable Administrator to join a successful, medium sized busines in Leicestershire.
My client is a medium sized commercial business based in Leicestershire who are looking to strengthen their Purchase Ledger department by recruiting a professional Accounts Payable Administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The role can offer a fast paced and busy working environment to the successful candidate who wants to become part of this close knit team.
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Processing high volumes of invoices ranging in high and low values
- Complex statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving invoice and payment queries for suppliers
- Assisting with the accurate and timely delivery of the payment run
- Supporting the period end reporting process
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administrative duties
The successful candidate must have previous commercial knowledge and exposure to purchase ledger.
You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
This role will offer you;
- 12 Month fixed term contract
- Competitive Salary
- Free parking