Asset Reconciliations SME
I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Asset Reconciliations Analyst to join a leading Investment Banking group in Edinburgh city centre. With a competitive and negotiable salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Overview of the role:
You will Reconcile custody records ensuring they are accurate; identifying where any differences arise between records and owning the E-E process for timely resolution.
Team Responsibilities Are you this person?
- To monitor investment holdings and transactions and the receipt of manual/electronic holdings and transaction statements from brokers and fund managers.
- To investigate variances/breaks from reconciliations.
- To ensure that all breaks are resolved and cleared within a given timeframe.
- To reconcile individual clients in a short position and ensure this is rectified in a timely manner.
- To cross-train on all other mutual funds and equity processes to provide leave cover as and when required.
- To update Managed Funds and Equities procedures in accordance with any changes to process
- To maintain and develop Broker, Custodian, Plan Manager and External Fund Managers relationships in order to assist with identifying discrepancies.
- To raise issues with the Institutional Client, internal teams and External Fund Managers depending on where the error lies for them to resolve reconciling differences
- Qualifications: FS Industry recognised qualifications- IOC, Investment Certificate or CFA or working towards.
- Experience: 1 plus years in a similar role.
- Product knowledge (Mutual Funds/Equities), Crest Experience and a working knowledge of CASS rules would be highly desirable
Contact Neil Greene at HRC Financial Service Scotland
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency