Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Analyst within the Corporate FP&A Finance department at Carnival UK’s Head office in Southampton.
This position will be responsible for:
- Developing strong relationships within Finance to drive alignment of all forecasts, through open dialogue and regular face-to-face meetings
- Create and maintain the business balanced scorecard
- Co-ordination and submission of the Management Discussion and Analysis Report (MD&A) and Board of Director’s report ( BoD) on a quarterly basis
- Creation and maintenance of the cruise calendar
- Track significant business cost and revenue driving initiatives
- Fuel price tracking and usage monitoring
You will have:
· Experience in general finance, financial reporting and management accounting within a large organisation;
· Experience in forecasting and planning;
· Experience in analysing data and financial results.
· Large company experience
· Experience in business partnering with senior leaders
· Experience and knowledge of Cognos.
- Advanced Excel and data manipulation skills
- Numerate and attentive to detail;
- Ability to organize and prioritise workload:
- Checks own work for accuracy, presentation and consistency;
- Makes suggestions for improvements to management information;
- Documents processes and process changes and makes recommendations for improvements;
- Develops relationships with customers and prioritises their needs.
One of our core organisational values is that we are 'better together' and that’s why we’re working hard to build a flexible and inclusive culture; where difference is respected and valued and where our people can be themselves. Inclusivity is at the heart of our everything we do so we welcome applications from everyone. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.
Carnival UK is the operating company for P&O Cruises & Cunard. We provide unforgettable holiday experiences and operate a winning culture to achieve standout success.
Our Cunard ships have been defining sophisticated ocean travel for over 175 years. Our ships have always been The Most Famous Ocean Liners in the World. We continue our legacy of luxury ocean travel with our flagship Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth, with Queen Mary 2 providing the only regularly scheduled transatlantic service between Southampton and New York. In 2022 our fourth Queen will join our Cunard fleet.
P&O Cruises has a proud and long tradition, with seven ships including our flagship Britannia which joined our fleet in March 2015. Our new ship, the largest in the UK market, will join the fleet in 2020, meaning we can offer more experiences tailored to British tastes - combining genuine service, a sense of occasion and attention to detail, ensuring passengers have the holiday of a lifetime, every time.
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why extraordinary, passionate people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.