Campaign Manager, Poole, Competitive Salary, Free Parking + Bonus
We are recruiting for a Campaign Manager for a dynamic and fast paced distribution company to take ownership of developing customer focused direct marketing campaigns across the group through a variety of mediums.
The successful candidate will have a track record of identifying opportunities for ROI growth and customer engagement through direct response analyses, and implementing successful direct marketing campaigns via post and email.
Key Responsibilities for the Campaign Manager:
- Combine existing customer and product data to plan and develop specific group wide marketing campaigns, with a focus on growing the Active Customer file and maintaining a high ROI.
- Utilise marketing campaigns to grow the group b2b customer database
- Working with other senior members of the marketing team to evaluate best use of marketing spend
- Regularly review areas to increase or decrease based on response, group objectives and ROI.
- Work with the circulation team to develop data selection for mailings and circulate results and narratives on group marketing campaigns.
- Create and propose concepts for new marketing messages and types of campaigns to the Group Marketing Director.
- Work with business managers to ensure that all marketing activity is thoroughly communicated to Sales and Operations functions
- Ownership of feeding back on group marketing campaigns to key stakeholders
Knowledge and Experience required for the Campaign Manager:
- 2 years Direct Marketing experience
- Experience of selling physical products through Direct Marketing
- To be able to provide specific examples of Direct Marketing campaigns they have created or initiated
- Must possess excellent analytical ability and skills
- Strong IT skills
- Results Orientated
Ideally, our client is looking for someone who would like to progress, and is able to build a team.
This position would suit candidates currently working as a Campaign Manager, Marketing Manager, or direct Marketing Manager.
If you are interested in this position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.